Friday, January 21, 2011

Shiny new blog

And my, how very shiny it is. Like hell I'm gonna go with another black-and-grey Slenderblog theme; that's just too gloomy and overdone. This theme fits with the title and the mood I'd like to convey. Though, of course, if my dear friends Sammie and Stormecho have anything they'd like to change, they can go right ahead and do so. Forgive me if this blog's title and URL are really lame or self-centered or whatever; I'm horrible at names. xD;


So, uh, basically, this blog is for the combined efforts of me and my aforementioned dear friends to analyse, organize, and discuss things. Probably Slenderblog things. I'm a little unclear on where we're going now, but making a blog to organize it all sounds like a good first step.


I'm gonna see about giving access to Storm and Sam so they can also post things here. I'd rather not just give them the password to this blog, as that is a very inelegant way to do things, don't you think?

19 comments:

  1. Awww, it's not self centered. The "anchored" part technically includes me as well. And Stormy's technically the roots to this.

    In all technicality, you didn't include yourself in the URL at all ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly tree is more rooted than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was referring to the metaphorical "roots of the holly tree", as Storm once said. But yes, the roots could also refer to Storm herself! Let's, uh, pretend that was my intention from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm attempting to make Holly feel better, don't ruin it ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm, did you get the invite to be a contributor? I hope I didn't somehow mess it up. xD;

    ReplyDelete
  6. I re-sent the invitation. It might just be taking a while- Let me know if you don't get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, geez. You said your email address was gildedmoon@hotmail.com, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  8. *lurking like a creep xD*

    That's right, Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll resend the invite one more time, then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. UGVyaGFwcy4uLg0KDQpkcmFnb25waW5uYWNsZUBnbWFpbC5jb20NCg0KVGhlIG9yaWdpbi4gV2FzIGl0IG9ubHkgYSBtb250aCBhZ28/DQoNClRpbWUgcGFzc2VzIHNvIHN0cmFuZ2VseS4=

    Fitting, for the title.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sent. This time it'd better work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. :D

    So now what? *ponders*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now, you just wait and see what happens, to begin your analysis of anything that happens. If you three lovely people are interested, take a look at my blog. I posted a link to a video, and included a few pictures. Also, I'm uploading a second video to youtube now, and when it's done, I will have another entry posted. It should be up in about 90 minutes or so.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drake, D, and I have high hopes for this, you three. =3 Good luck!

    Raz P. / D / Drake

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howdy, Me. Nice of you to drop by.

    ReplyDelete